Thank you for downloading some of my words. I hope they’ll help and I hope you’re ready to take the next step in writing your book.
I’ll let you into a little secret.
Whether you’re dreaming about self-publishing, being published, your global book tour or sitting on the panel of Loose Women* to talk about your bestseller, unless you write those damn words, it’s not going to happen.
*Ok, it might just be me who would like to sit on the panel of Loose Women!
You have been dreaming of writing your book for a while now, haven’t you?
Something has got in the way of you starting… or finishing… that book.
Usually, the reasons (excuses) I hear are (1) time and (2) ‘I don’t know where to start!’
Your time is precious, it really is. If you plan your book, know what it is you are writing about at each stage and can sit at your computer with the notes ready to write up, that will save you hours. Getting the structure right from the outset is the key to success. Sitting at your desk and starting your book with a notion of a story in your head and a blank page is the perfect pre-cursor to procrastination.
My Author’s Blueprint takes you through the process I follow with my 121 clients, the process we go through during my online courses and of course, it’s the process I use when I’m writing my own books. It’s available from my website for £47 and you have it delivered to your inbox this very second for the bargain price of £9.
Yes, £9 will:
- Offer clarification about your story and the message you would like to share.
- Discuss the great publishing vs self-publishing debate… and whether there is a third option.
- Talk about the fear factor, what’s stopping you sharing your story?
- Share top tips to overcome the barriers we all face when writing.
- Look at how to research your book, the competition and what to do with that information.
- Help you to think about the story. Maybe that should be at the top of the list?!
- Introduce the notion of other people and decisions around asking for input, reviews and endorsements.
- Give you my tried and tested system to plan the structure of your book. This includes chapter breakdown and wordcount tips.
- Share ideas about when to start thinking about the cover, PR, the editing process and the formatting.
- Start you off with writing the bloody book. Yep, at some point in the very near future you will have to put some words in order.
My Author’s Blueprint will make the most of the time you have, tell you exactly where to start and you won’t have any reasons (excuses) why you can’t simply crack on and get that book written.
**Secure checkout via Paypal. Downloadable pdf will be sent to you via email. Please check your SPAM folder if you can’t see it appear in your inbox. Nothing received? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.