This is for you if…
- You want to write a book but you don’t know where to start
- You have been thinking about writing your book but when you sit down to start, all of your ideas disappear into a black hole
- You haven’t found the time to start, yet
- You know you can write, you just haven’t decided exactly what you want to say
- You just can’t let go of the dream that one day you’ll be an author
This is what we’ll be doing…
You will be in the safety of your own home, you can wear your PJs and get comfortable. I believe that comfort and creativity go hand in hand. You won’t have to be visible online and you don’t have to share your ideas if you don’t want to!
A small group of us will get together for one day of unadulterated book writing fun.
We’re going to plan, structure and create a timescale for writing your book. By the end of the day, there will quite literally be NO EXCUSE not to finish your book.
Marie’s book-writing course is a MUST for anyone even considering writing a book. Jam-packed with tons of information, tips, organisational strategy and more, you will come away with everything you need to sit down and get that book written! So what are you waiting for?!Sophie Le Brozec
Our day together will include:
- Getting to know your reader
- Articulating your message
- Researching your genre
- The purpose of your book
- Fiction and non-fiction options
- Content, content and more content
- The structure of your book
- Word count
- Chapter breakdowns
- A project plan based on your book
You will have everything you need to write your book. You will know exactly how to start and, importantly, how to keep going!
The process works regardless of whether you’re writing fiction or non-fiction. I have successfully used this process for both. I’ve used it for poetry books and an illustrated children’s book too!
You’ll also receive…
- My Author’s Blueprint
- A thirty-minute 121 call within two weeks to discuss your book, any questions you have and to ensure you’re ready to execute your plan.
I have recently had the pleasure of taking part in the “Make your story count” course.
I absolutely love books, reading anything and everything I could from as far back as I can remember. I have held a secret desire to write books for most of my adult life, but people like me just don’t write books, I haven’t been to university, where would I even start, writing a book is time consuming blah blah blah, so the book ideas stayed as daydreams, that is until Marie launched her course and an email dropped into my inbox.
The practical system Marie shared, broken down into manageable chunks, combined with her passion and enthusiasm for the subject and her unwavering faith that all of us were capable of getting our book out there was just what I needed to see that the distant, overwhelming, time-consuming pipe dream of writing a book is actually very achievable.Hayley Aston
This is when it’s happening…
- Tuesday 14th May – 10am-3pm
- Saturday 18th May – 10am-3pm
There will, of course, be comfort breaks & a lunch break. Also, it’s more than acceptable for us to break for tea whenever you need a cuppa.
This is how it’s happening…
We’ll be talking through the power of Zoom, which is a bit like Skype, or FaceTime. Luckily for you, most of the time you will be able to hear me but not see me as I’ll be sharing the process through a presentation which may, or may not, include at least one picture of a cute dog. Who are we kidding… there’s always got to be a cute dog involved in anything I do!
You’ll get a welcome email, with some preparatory instructions before the date you’ve signed up for so you’ll have plenty of time to get ready. You’ll receive the link to the call about an hour before the session – it’s easier to find if I do it that way – and you’ll receive a follow-up email with notes after the final session of the day.
Thanks to the power of Zoom, there will be a chance to ask questions and get feedback as we go along too.
I just wanted to send you a very big and heartfelt THANK YOU for this course.
It’s been brilliant and just what I needed. The practical advice is invaluable and straightforward with simple, practical steps that are so helpful and manageable. For me this course has turned what seemed a mysterious and unreachable prospect into an achievable goal. What I like is the focus on how to achieve the finished book.
Also, I wanted to say that I really did appreciate the ability to hide behind the black screen. I was impressed at how you managed to keep going in such an engaging way without that visual feedback. But for me, the promise of that anonymity was one the reasons I felt I could go ahead with the course to begin with. It helped me to focus solely on what you were offering. I can tell you that you made me laugh a lot and you were very engaging!Fiction Author
- Tuesday 14th May – 10am-3pm – £79*
- Saturday 18th May – 10am-3pm – £79*
If you’re serious about writing your book, you could be planning a New Year book launch!
*This is a one-off price, for May 2019, from June 2019 this day will cost £129
Think about it…
- You’ll be an author
- You’ll have an additional income stream
- You’ll enhance your visibility (or not… you can write under a different name!)
- You’ll be able to share your story, expertise and experience
- You will make a difference to your reader
- If you’ve ever wondered if you really can write a book, this is your chance to prove to yourself that actually, yes, you really can
Tuesday 14th May – 10am-3pm
Saturday 18th May – 10am-3pm